Visual display of the With trumpet and drum
With trumpet and drum
- Quarter cream calico-grain cloth with blue calico-grain sides. Blue stamping on front and spine. No decoration on back. Top gilt.
- Unsigned binding attributed to Margaret Armstrong by Gullans, Charles, "A checklist of trade bindings designed by M. Armstrong" UCLA, 1968.
- Armstrong, Margaret, 1867-1944
- Field, Eugene, 1850-1895
- New York, New York: Charles Scribner’s Sons
- Physical Description
- Height: 17 cm.; Width: 12 cm.; Depth: 2 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : PS1667 W5
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page