Visual display of the Jo's boys, and how they turned out
Jo's boys, and how they turned out
- Green diagonal-rib-grain cloth. Gold and black stamping on front. Gold, black and orange stamping on spine. No decoration on back. Endpapers printed with green floral pattern.
- Publisher's monogram stamped on spine.
Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888
- Cambridge, Massachusetts: University Press
- Physical Description
- Height: 18 cm.; Width: 13 cm.; Depth: 3 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : BAL 211.2
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page