The key to Uncle Tom's cabin; presenting the original facts and documents upon which the story is founded
- Green diagonal-wave-grain cloth. Blind stamping on front and back. Blind and copper stamping on spine. Endpapers printed with blue leaf pattern and publisher's advertisements.
- Publisher's monogram stamped on both covers.
- Book topics: Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896. Uncle Tom's cabin; Slavery--United States; Slaves--United States--Social conditions; Uncle Tom (Fictitious character).
Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896
- London, United Kingdom: Clarke, Beeton, and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 20 cm.; Width: 14 cm.; Depth: 3 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : PS2954 K49 1853h Stowe
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page