Visual display of the Uncle Tom's cabin
Uncle Tom's cabin
- Quarter cream calico-grain cloth with red criss-cross-grain cloth sides. Gold stamping on front and back. Green stamping on spine.
- Unsigned binding attributed to Sarah Whitman.
- Book topics: Slavery--United States--Fiction; Slaves--Fiction; Master and servant--Fiction; Plantation life--Fiction; African Americans--Fiction; Fugitive slaves--Fiction; Slavery--Fiction.
- Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896
- Whitman, Sarah Wyman, 1842-1904
- Boston, Massachusetts: Charles E. Brown and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 16 cm.; Width: 11 cm.; Depth: 3 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : PS2954 U5 1880 Stowe
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page