Visual display of the Little women, or, Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy
Little women, or, Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy
- Brown diagonal-rib-grain cloth. Gold and black stamping on front. Gold, black, and orange stamping on spine. No decoration on back. Endpapers printed with blue floral pattern.
- Publisher's monogram stamped on spine.
- Book topics: March family (Fictitious characters)--Juvenile fiction; Sisters--New England--Juvenile fiction; Family--New England--Juvenile fiction; New England--Juvenile fiction.
Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888
- Boston, Massachusetts: Roberts Brothers
- Physical Description
- Height: 18 cm.; Width: 13 cm.; Depth: 4 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : BAL 159.b
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page