UW–Madison Libraries Services during COVID–19
- COVID–19 Library Dashboard
- Get the latest information on the status of library spaces and services
First nighters of eighteenth century America
By C. Lowell Lees
[DeKalb, Ill., etc.] : National Collegiate Players, 1935-1936.
- 4 parts in 1 volume ; 29 cm
- Collected series of 4 articles by Lees titled "First nighters of eighteenth century America" issued in Players magazine, each with an individual subtitle.
- Part I: vol. 12, no. 2 (Nov.-Dec. 1935), p. 4, 35-38 -- Part II: vol. 12, no. 3 (Jan.-Feb. 1936), p. 5-6, 28-30 -- Part III: vol. 12, no. 4 (Mar.-Apr. 1936), p. 7-8 -- Part IV: vol. 13, no. 1 (Sept.-Oct. 1936), p. 4-5, 14.
- Original thesis title: An introductory study of the American people of the 18th century through their drama and theatrical history.
- Presented as thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Wisconsin--Madison, 1934.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- I. The South - Charleston -- II. The East - Philadelphia -- III. East - New York -- IV. Boston - the oppositionalist
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page