Videos, Slides, Films
[Sunnyside, NY] : Sugar Pictures, 2003.
- 1 VHS videocassette (53.30 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in
- Frances Davis, Maria Heil, Fox Butterfield, Robert J. Spitzer; narrator Tracy Thorne
- Director Thom Powers; producers Thom Powers, Meema Spadola, and John Walter; executive producers Fred Green and Patty Payne Green; editor John Walter; composer Rick Baitz, writers Thom Powers and John Walter
- An incisive exploration into the women's movements on both sides of the emotionally charged gun control debate. The Million Moms and the Second Amendment Sisters are diametrically opposed on the issue of gun control, but they agree on one point: mothers will and should have a voice in determining gun control policy in America. The program explores the grassroots of both movements by focusing on two different women, living in two different Americas.
- On television program "Independent lens," May 13, 2003.
- Developed in association with Court TV.
- Mother's Day 2000, Washington D.C. -- NRA Convention, May 2000 -- Philadelphia, PA, July 2000 -- Six months after election 2000 -- Mother's Day 2001, Brooklyn, NY
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page