Search the Catalog
The evolution explosion : how humans cause rapid evolutionary changeLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator Stephen R. Palumbi
- Format Books
- Publication First edition. New York : Norton,  ©2001
- x, 277 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- ISBNs 9780393020113, 0393020118
- OCLC ocm45830243
- Includes bibliographical references and index (pages 255-268) and index.
- From the mountains to the sea -- Right before your eyes -- The engine of evolution -- Temporary miracles: the evolution of antibiotic resistance -- The evolution of HIV -- Poisoning insects, and what they can do about it -- Biotechnology and the chemical plow -- Evolution all at sea -- Are humans still evolving? -- The ecology and evolution of Aloha
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.