About 1400 volumes, in 872 titles, collected by a Polish immigrant ex-priest who founded his own church in Flintville, Wisconsin. The collection consists mostly of contemporary editions of the principal European theologians of the 17th and 18th centuries with particular strengths in church history and the philosophers of the Enlightenment. Most of the collection is in Special Collections with the remainder in the general stacks. On deposit from the Kellogg Public Library of Green Bay, 1946.
The information below has been drawn from sources outside of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries. In most instances, the information will be from sources that have not been peer reviewed by scholarly or research communities. Please report cases in which the information is inaccurate through the Contact Us link below.