Search the Catalog
The law and economics of developmentLogin to Save
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator edited by Edgardo Buscaglia, William Ratliff, Robert Cooter
- Format Books
- Publication Greenwich, Conn. : JAI Press,  ©1997
- xvi, 348 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- ISBNs 9780762301072, 0762301074
- OCLC ocm36755987
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- What makes poor countries poor? : the role of institutional capital in economic development / M.J. Trebilcock -- Law's contribution to economic growth / T.S. Ulen -- The economic and legal context of contemporary technology transfer / J.H. Barton -- The rule of state law versus the rule-of-law state : economic analysis of the legal foundations of development / R.D. Cooter -- Making the other path efficient : economic analysis and tort law in less developed countries / Mauro Bussani and Ugo Mattei -- A quantitative analysis of the legal and economic integration in Latin America / Clarisa Long and Edgardo Buscaglia -- An economic analysis of constitutional law / J.G. Backhaus -- Jurisprudence of the antitrust commissions in Chile / R.D. Paredes-Molina -- Competition policy and deregulation in Mexico in the late nineties / Gabriel Martinez -- Impediments to judicial reform in Latin America / Edgardo Buscaglia and Pilar Domingo -- Judicial reform : institutionalizing change in the Americas / William Ratliff and Edgardo Buscaglia
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.