Search the Catalog
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator by Timothy Dean Taylor
- Format Books
- Publication [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- xvi, 266 leaves : illustrations, music
- OCLC ocm31714364
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Michigan, 1993.
- Includes bibliographical references (leaves 239-258) and index.
- 1. "Dr. Livingstone, I Presume": The meeting of African and Europe in the music of Kevin Volans -- 2. The other in the gendered construction of the musical self : Pauline Oliveros -- 3. Moving in decency : The music and radical politics of Cornelius Cardew -- 4. Popular music and postcolonialism -- 5. Conclusion: borrowing, aesthetics and politics
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.