Pref. by Elisabeth Gallat-Morin in French and English.
Facsim. of the ms. in the Fonds Girouard of the Fondation Lionel- Groulx ; ms. brought to Montréal from France in 1724 by Jean Girard, acquired by Jean-Joseph Girouard ca. 1847, and deposited at the Foundation in 1950.
Contains 398 organ works for liturgical use, mostly anonymous, of the late 17th and early 18th centuries.
The information below has been drawn from sources outside of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries. In most instances, the information will be from sources that have not been peer reviewed by scholarly or research communities. Please report cases in which the information is inaccurate through the Contact Us link below.