Search the Catalog
Labor law reports: Employment practicesLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- First published in 1965 in 1 v. under title: Employment practices guide.
- "CCH editorial staff publication."
- Issued also as part of the Labor law reporter.
- Material of a permanent nature is removed from the main set and bound in separate vols. called transfer binders.
- v. 1. Discrimination in employment on account of race, color, religion, sex, national origin and age; equal pay for equal work.--v. 2. Federal and state laws regulating employment practices
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.