The case law of the International Court : a repertoire of the judgments, advisory opinions and orders of the Permanent Court of International Justice and of the International Court of Justice
Save to your list
Edvard Hambro ; with a bibliography prepared by J. Douma and an index prepared by Audrey Welsby
Leyden : A.W. Sijthoff, 1952-, 1966- printing.
9028601821, 9789028601826, 9028602348, 9789028602342, 9028605363, 9789028605367
- Vols. 1-7 have added t.p. in French: La jurisprudence de la Cour internationale.
- Vol. 1-7 in English and French ; v. 8- in English only.
- Vols. 5- edited by Edvard Hambro and Arthur W. Rovine.
- Includes indexes.
- "Bibliography of the International Court including the Permanent Court, 1918-1964" : volumes 4c.
- [v. 1] To 1951]--v. 2. 1952-1958--v. 3A-3B. Individual and dissenting opinions, 1947-1958--v. 4. 1959-1963--v. 4C. Bibliography on the International Court, including the Permanent Court, 1918-1964; prepared by J. Douma--v. 5A-5B. 1964-1966, by E. Hambro and A.W. Rovine--v. 6A-6B. 1967-1970--v. 7A-7B. 1971-1972--v. 8. 1973-1974
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page