Search the Catalog
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator Edited by J. Roland Pennock and John W. Chapman
- Format Books
- Publication [First edition]. New York : Atherton Press, 1969.
- xvi, 291 pages ; 22 cm
- OCLC ocm00010653
- "Yearbook of the American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Two principles of human association / Lon L. Fuller -- Commentary : shared commitment and the legal principle / Abraham Edel -- Commentary : transcending privacy / Henry S. Kariel -- Voluntary association as a rational ideal / H.S. Harris -- Commentary : constitutional ideals and private associations / Willard Hurst -- Man and society : an examination of three models / Leonard G. Boonin -- Voluntary association and the political theory of pluralism / John W. Chapman -- Rousseau on intermediate associations / Maure L. Goldschmidt -- Some remarks on Tocqueville's view of voluntary associations / George Kateb -- The public values of the private association / Grant McConnell -- Commentary : pluralism, empricism, and the secondary association / David Sidorsky -- Private government in the managed society / Sanford A. Lakoff -- Voluntary association : the basis of an ideal model, and the "democratic" failure / William Leon McBride -- The Constitution and the voluntary association : some notes toward a theory / Arthur Selwyn Miller -- Corporative organization : the case of a French rural association / Suzanne Berger -- Epilogue / J. Roland Pennock
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.