Search the Catalog
Irna Phillips papers, 1931-1997 (bulk 1931-1973)Login to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
- Radio Scripts, Inc.
- Another world (Television program)
- As the world turns (Television program)
- Brighter day (Television program)
- Guiding light (Television program)
- Right to happiness (Radio program)
- Road of life (Radio program)
- Today's children (Radio program)
- Woman in white (Radio program)
- Radio soap operas.
- Radio advertising -- United States.
- Radio writers.
- Television soap operas -- United States.
- Television advertising -- United States.
- Television writers.
- Women in television broadcasting.
Content TypesA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Format Mixed Materials
- 27.2 c. f. (68 archives boxes); plus
- additions of 11.7 cubic feet
- 22 tape recordings
- 3 disc recordings
- 2 film reels (16 mm), and
- 0.4 cubic feet of photographs
- OCLC ocn145800870, ocn145771274
- Register. Online register may not include most recent additions. Contact Reading Room Staff
- Papers of a creator and writer of radio and television soap operas. Included are scripts by Phillips herself and by Radio Scripts Inc., to which she was a consultant; outlines; advertising copy; and correspondence with listeners, viewers, networks, and advertising agencies. Best represented are Another World (NBC), As the World Turns (CBS), Brighter Day (CBS), The Guiding Light (CBS and NBC), Right to Happiness (NBC), Road of Life (NBC), Today's Children (NBC), and Woman in White (CBS and NBC), as well as other daytime serials.
- Presented by Irna Phillips, Chicago, Illinois, 1967-1968.
Related Electronic Resources
- RESTRICTED: No commercial use may be made of the script materials.
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.