Mixed Materials; Videos, Slides, Films; Sound Recordings
- 0.2 cubic feet (1 archives box)
- 56 films, and
- 10 tape recordings
- RESTRICTED: Film clips may not be disassembled in any way.
- Programs on motion picture history presented by a California film historian, consisting of excerpts from original motion pictures (1900-1978), background organ music to accompany silent film, brief program notes, and publicity. For one talk on Laurel and Hardy there is also a recorded version of Chatterton's commentary.
- The films in this collection have also been cataloged individually.
- Presented by Jean Cash, Burbank, California, 1985.
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page