UW–Madison Libraries Services during COVID–19
- COVID–19 Library Dashboard
- Library by Appointment: Access to Memorial Library now available
Defences or objections for His Majesty's advocate in behalf of the Crown; against John Murray the younger of Philiphaugh, claiming the heretable sheriff-ship of Selkirk
[Edinburgh? : s.n., 1747]
- Dated at head: 4th December, 1747.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- English Short Title Catalog, T187502.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page