How difficult can this be? understanding learning disabilities : frustration, anxiety, tension, the F.A.T. city workshop
produced and directed by Peter Rosen ; workshop designed and presented by Richard D. Lavoie ; produced for Eagle Hill School Outreach by Peter Rosen Productions, Inc
Videos, Slides, Films
[Alexandria, VA] : PBS VIdeo, c2004.
- 1 videodisc (70 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in
- Cameras, Burleigh Wartes, Tony Cobbs ; editor, Harvey Kopel ; creative consultants, Janet Lavoie, Beryl Kaufman
- A group experiences life the way a learning disabled student does and learns methods of teaching and helping such students.
- Special features include a new interview with Richard Lavoie.
- Closed-captioned ; Spanish audio.
- Experiencing frustration, anxiety & tension -- Processing -- Risk taking -- Visual perception -- Reading comprehension -- Effect of perception on behavior -- Visual motor coordination -- Oral expression -- Reading and decoding -- Auditory and visual capabilities -- Fairness -- Commentary
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page