Washington, D. C., Smithsonian Institution, 1873-1882.
- No general t.-p.
- Pt. 1 in vol. 12; supplement to pt. 1 and pt. 2-3, in vol. 14; pt. 4-5, in vol. 27.
- "List of important papers": pt. 1, p. 4-9; pt. 2, p. 5-7; pt. 3, p. 5-8; pt. 4-5 have scattered bibliographical references.
- Electronic text and image data. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University of Michigan, Digital Library Initiatives, 2000. Includes both TIFF files and keyword searchable text. (Making of America (University of Michigan)) This volume is made possible by a grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation as part of Making of America IV: the American voice, 1850-1877.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- pt. 1. Specific gravities; boiling and melting points; and chemical formula. 1873. vii, 263 p. First supplement to part 1. 1876. 61 p.--pt. 2. A table of specific heats for solids and liquids. 1876. 58 p.--pt. 3. Tables of expansion by heat for solids and liquids. 1876. 57 p.--pt. 4. Atomic weight determinations: a digest of the investigations published since 1814. By G. F. Becker. 1880. iii, 149 p.--pt. 5. A recalculation of the atomic weights. 1882. xiv, 279 p
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page