Die Lunæ quinto Maii 1645. At the Committee of Lords and Commons appointed by ordinance the 28 of March last, for securing eighty thousand pounds : and for a further provision for the raising and maintaining of the forces under the command of Sir Thomas Fairfax
Save to your list
London : Printed for Ed. Husband, 1645.
- Committee list: Pembrooke & Mountgom. Salisbury. Vis. Say & Seale. Wharton. Arthur Heslerige. William Masham. Iohn Potts. Iohn Evelyn. Tho. Hodges. Iohn Venn. Robert Scawen. Valentine Wauton.
- Postscript dated: 12. Die Maii 1645 and signed: Rob. Scawen.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 10th".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E1239.
- Thomason 669.f.9.
- Steele I, 2612.
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page