A declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament : Die Mercurii 10. May, 1643
Save to your list
London : Printed for Iohn Wright in the Old-baily, 1643.
- Dated and signed at end: Die Martis 16. May; 1643. Ordered by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, that this declaration shall be forthwith printed and published. John Browne Cler. Parliamentorum.
- A declaration of Parliament concerning the execution of an ordinance for taxing certain parishes in London.
- Steele notation: raysing wealth any.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E1349.
- Thomason 669.f.7.
- Steele I, 2420.
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page