The tragical actors or The martyrdome of the late King Charles : wherein Oliver's late falsehood, with the rest of his gang are described in their several actions and stations
Save to your list
A limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658 -- Drama -- Early works to 1800.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.
- Hesilrige, Arthur, Sir, -1661 -- Early works to 1800.
- Vane, Henry, Sir, 1613-1662 -- Early works to 1800.
- Political satire, English -- 17th Century.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.
[[London] : Printed for Sir Arthur, 1660]
- Caption title.
- Imprint from colophon; place of publication from Wing.
- "A satirical dialogue between Cromwell, Cornet Joyce, Bradshaw, Haselrig and Vane." -- Thomason Catalogue.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 30. 1660".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Wing (2nd ed.) T2015.
- Thomason E.1019[6*].
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page