An exact diurnall of the Parliament of ladyes : Ordered by the ladyes in Parliament, that they declared that Prince Rupert, Lord Digby, Lord Capell, Lord Cottington, Dr. Williams, Mr. Walter, L. Hopton, L. Culpepper, Dr. Duppa, Sir R. Greenvill, L. Jermine, and Major Gen. Vrrey, have all their pardons granted to them by this court Clericus
Save to your list
[London : s.n.], Printed anno Dom. 1647.
- Attributed to Henry Neville by Wing.
- Place of publication from Wing.
- With a woodcut illustration on the title page. "An inferior reprint of the pamphlet, omitting the woodcut, was made in the 19th century"--Madan.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 6th".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Wing (2nd ed.) N504.
- Thomason E.386.
- Madan 1922.
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page