Aulicus his hue and cry sent forth after Britanicus, : who is generally reported to be a lost man
Save to your list
London: : [Bernard Alsop?], Printed in the dismall year of Britanicus. 1645.
- Attributed to Francis Cheynell.
- "Printed by Bernard Alsop"--Thomason Catalogue.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 13th".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C3808
- Thomason E.296
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page