The New Asiatic miscellany Consisting of original essays, translations, and fugitive pieces
Journals, Magazines, Newspapers
Calcutta [India] : from the press of Joseph Cooper, MDCCLXXXIX. -
Volume the first [Summer, 1789]-
- Editor: Francis Gladwin.
- First issue announced in the Calcutta Chronicle: 9 July 1789 (cf. Shaw).
- Described in the "Advertisement" to the readers as a successor to the Asiatic miscellany (1785- ).
- Includes texts in Sanskrit, Persian, and Urdu, with printing in naskh⁻i, nastaʻl⁻iq, and Devanagari characters; also includes essays and translations in English.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
- Shaw, G. Printing in Calcutta, 134
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCP2781.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page