UW–Madison Libraries Services during COVID–19
- COVID–19 Library Dashboard
- The latest on Pickup by Appointment, remote research resources, and other library services
A treatise on heresy, as cognizable by the spiritual courts. And an examination of the statute 9th and 10th of William IIId.c.32, ... by a barrister at law
London : printed for T. Cadell, 1792.
- A barrister at law = Benjamin Hobhouse.
- With a final errata leaf.
- Also issued as part of: his 'A collection of tracts', London, .
- Variant: comma after "courts".
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT76492.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page