John Bull in his senses being the second part of Law is a bottomless-pit. Printed from a manuscript found in the cabinet of the famous Sir Humphry Polesworth
London : printed for John Morphew, 1712.
- Anonymous. By John Arbuthnot.
- In this issue 'yielded' appears in line 24 on p.8, and there are four advertisements on p.24.
- Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN10231.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page