A full answer to a scandalous pamphlet, intituled, A character of a London diurnall
London, : Printed by F.P. for Francis Coles and Lawrence Blaikeloke, and are to be sold at their shops, in the Old-Bayly, and at Temple-Barre., 1645.
- "Published by authoritie."
- A reply to: Cleveland, John. The character of a London diurnall (Wing C4659).
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "April 10th".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Wing (2nd ed.) F2340.
- Thomason E.277.
- Madan 1765.
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page