prepared under the direction of the Committee on House Administration of the U.S. House of Representatives, by the Office of the Historian and Office of the Clerk, U.S. House of Representatives
Washington, DC : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017. Washington, DC : Available by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
- 1 online resource : illustrations (some color), portraits (some color)
9780160936258, 016093625X, 9780160936265, 0160936268
- Updates earlier House Document 108-223, with title: Women in Congress, 1917-2006.
- Series statement from resource home page.
- "Office of the Historian, U.S. House of Representatives, Editor: Michael J. Murphy."
- Publication requested by House Concurrent Resolution no. 132, 112th Congress, second session.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page