Search the Catalog
My own wordsLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Content TypesA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator Ruth Bader Ginsburg with Mary Hartnett and Wendy W. Williams
- Format Books
- Publication First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition. New York : Simon & Schuster, 2016.
- xix, 371 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- ISBNs 9781501145247, 150114524X, 9781501145254, 1501145258, 9781501145261
- OCLC ocn946693458
- "My Own Words is a selection of writings and speeches by Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on wide-ranging topics, including gender equality, the workways of the Supreme Court, on being Jewish, on law and lawyers in opera, and on the value of looking beyond United States shores when interpreting the U.S. Constitution. Throughout her life, Justice Ginsburg has been (and continues to be) a prolific writer and public speaker. This book contains a sampling, selected by Justice Ginsburg and her authorized biographers Mary Hartnett and Wendy W. Williams."--Book jacket.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Early years and lighter side -- Tributes to waypavers and pathmarkers -- On gender equality: Women and the law -- A judge becomes a Justice -- The Justice on judging and justice
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.