One Man Show, Know Productions present ; in association with MADE IN GERMANY, Impact Partners ; yes Docu, Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg/ARTE, BBC Storyville, Warrior Poets ; a film by Mor Loushy
Videos, Slides, Films
Loushy, Mor, film director, screenwriter
Sivan, Daniel, film producer, screenwriter, editor of moving image work
Aust, Markus, composer
Raziel, Itai, director of photography
Oz, Amos, interviewee
Made In Germany Filmproduktion (Firm)
Impact Partners (Firm)
Yes Docu (Firm)
Association relative à la télévision européenne
BBC Storyville (Firm)
Warrior Poets (Firm)
Music Box Films
Chicago, IL : Music Box Films, 
- 1 videodisc (87 min.) : sound, color with black & white ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 folded insert
- Featuring, Amos Oz
- Directed by Mor Loushy ; produced by Daniel Sivan, Hilla Medalia, Neta Zwebner ; written by Mor Loushy, Daniel Sivan ; cinematography, Itai Raziel, Avner Shahaf ; editor, Daniel Sivan ; original score, Markus Aust
- The 1967 'Six-Day' war ended with Israel's decisive victory; conquering Jerusalem, Gaza, Sinai and the West Bank. It is a war portrayed, to this day, as a righteous undertaking; a radiant emblem of Jewish pride. One week after the war, a group of young kibbutzniks, led by renowned author Amos Oz, recorded intimate conversations with soldiers returning from the battlefield. The recording revealed an honest look at the moment Israel turned from David to Goliath.
- Widescreen 16x9.
- Based on "The Seventh Day", edited by Avraham Shapira.
- Special features: "Uncensored" an interview with director Mor Loushy; exclusive interview with Amos Oz; director Q & A from NY opening night gala; "Rewriting the past" an essay by Anthony Kaufmanm.
- DVD, widescreen, Dolby digital 5.1.
- Hebrew dialogue; English and Hebrew subtitles.
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page