Search the Catalog
Roger Blobaum papers, 1973-2014Login to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
- Blobaum, Roger, 1929- -- Archives.
- Agricultural laws and legislation -- United States.
- Agriculture -- United States.
- Agriculture -- Asia.
- Agriculture -- Europe.
- Environmental protection -- United States.
- Organic farming.
- Sustainable agriculture.
- Sustainable agriculture -- United States.
- Sustainable agriculture -- Asia.
- Sustainable agriculture -- Europe.
Content TypesA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Format Mixed Materials; Photos, Drawings, Prints; Sound Recordings
- 16.6 cubic feet (16 records center cartons and 2 archives boxes)
- 0.2 cubic feet of photographs, negatives, and contact sheets (2 folders)
- 9 audio recordings, and
- 2.7 gigabytes
- OCLC ocn914775275
- Papers, 1973-2014, of Roger Blobaum, a consultant on agricultural policy specializing in organic research and education with extensive involvement in over thirty regional, national, and international sustainable agriculture organizations including the World Sustainable Agriculture Association (WSAA), Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service (MOSES), International Organic Accreditation Services (IOAS), and the Organic Farming Research Foundation (OFRF). As co-chair of the Organic Food Act Working Group, Blobaum actively participated in shaping the 1990 Organic Foods Production Act and seeing it through Congress. Related topics documented in the papers include solar and other renewable energy applications on farms, resource conservation, farmland preservation, corporate farming, the development of national and international organic standards, organic integrity, funding for organic research, and the role of faith-based organizations in promoting sustainable rural development. Also included are records of the Organic Farmers Associations Council (OFAC).
- Forms part of the Organic and Sustainable Agriculture Collection.
- Presented by Roger Blobaum, Washington, D.C., 2013-2015.
Related Electronic Resources
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.