Instructions for travellers
[Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1757.
- 1 online resource (63, 1 unnumbered page)
- Caption title: A plan for improving in the moral and political theory of trade and taxes, by means of travelling.
- Postscript signed: Josiah Tucker, rector of St. Stephen's in Bristol.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 09213.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page