Videos, Slides, Films
[Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1920.
- 2 film reels of 2 (2,398 ft.) : silent, black and white ; 16 mm arch pos
- Lars Hanson, Anders de Wahl, Tora Teje, Karin Molander, Vilhelm Bryde, Torsten Hammeren
- Director, Mauritz Stiller ; writers, Mauritz Stiller, Gustaf Mollander ; photographer, Henrik Jaenzon ; art director, Axel Esbensen
- Restricted viewing: Steenbeck only.
- No duplication or public screening without consent of copyright holder.
- A film by one of Sweden's great filmmakers during the silent period. A story of a professor more interested in science than his charming young wife.
- Adapted from "Der Blaufuchs" by Ferenc Herczegs.
- Intertitles in English.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page