Mixed Materials; Microforms
- 1 reel of microfilm (35mm)
- Restricted: Literary rights are retained by Barbara Reynolds.
- Papers of a peace activist; including letters, clippings, and articles, relating mainly to the 1958 voyage of the Reynolds family boat "Phoenix" into the U.S. Pacific nuclear testing zone in violation of an Atomic Energy Commission regulation, as a protest against nuclear proliferation and abridgement of international freedom of the seas laws.
- Correspondents include Dr. Earle Reynolds, Ted and Jessica Reynolds, and Joseph L. Rauh, Jr., a prominent civil rights lawyer.
- This collection is available only on microfilm.
- Loaned for microfilming by Barbara Reynolds, Hiroshima, Japan, 1965.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page