Search the Catalog
Sustainable agriculture interviews, 1988Login to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Content TypesA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Format Mixed Materials
- Posselt, Oscar, interviewee
- Ihm, Roy, interviewee
- Ihm, Sheri, interviewee
- Ruppert, Joe, interviewee
- Ruppert, Margaret, interviewee
- Macheel, Dale, interviewee
- Macheel, Pearl, interviewee
- Tuckey, Leigh, interviewee
- Tuckey, Bert, interviewee
- Constidine, Dan, interviewee
- Constidine, Jane, interviewee
- Rundhang, LeRoy, interviewee
- Meyers, John, interviewee
- Kruse, Harold, interviewee
- Kruse, Carla, interviewee
- 20 tape recordings
- OCLC ocn173701281
- Tape-recorded interviews about sustainable agriculture, conducted by Gersh with farm families as an academic research project which resulted in his thesis "Why Some Wisconsin Farmers Choose to Farm Sustainably."
- Forms part of the Organic and Sustainable Agriculture Collection.
- Presented by Jeffrey Gersh, Madison, Wisconsin, 1990.
Related Electronic Resources
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.