Mixed Materials; Microforms
- 1.2 c.f. (3 archives boxes) and
- 3 reels of microfilm (35mm); plus
- additions of 3.0 c.f
- Register to the processed portion
- Papers of Watson Barratt, an artist and theatrical set designer, consisting of reviews, playbills, and scripts of plays for which Barratt designed the sets. Biographical clippings refer not only to Barratt's career, but also to that of his wife, writer Louise Rand Bascom Barratt.
- The processed portion of the collection is summarized above, dates 1915-1961, and is described in the register. Additional accessions are described below and include floor plans for "Kiss Me Kate" and interior decorating designs.
- Also available on microfilm.
- Presented by Mrs. F. Hempe, Beechurst, New York, 1962.
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page