Mixed Materials; Microforms
- 20.0 c.f. (11 archives boxes, 25 flat boxes) and
- 37 reels of microfilm (35mm)
- Papers of a producer of over fifty Broadway plays and musicals, consisting of draft and mimeo scripts by Marc Connelly, Howard Lindsay, Clifford Odets, Paul Osborn, Robert E. Sherwood, John Van Druten, and others; programs and playbills; press books (available only on microfilm); and miscellaneous production materials including set designs by Jo Mielziner. Represented are "Babes in Arms" (1937), "Command to Love" (1927), "The Gay Divorce" (1932), "I Married an Angel" (1938), "Letters to Lucerne" (1941), "The Little Show" (1929), "Morning's At Seven" (1939), "On Borrowed Time" (1938), "The Racket" (1927), "The Road to Rome" (1927), and many other titles. Also included are miscellaneous business records and correspondence, as well as several orchestrations by Frederick Loewe and Arthur Schwartz.
- The entire collection, including production stills held by the Wisconsin Center for Film and Theater Research, is also available on microfilm.
- Pressbooks in the collection are available only on microfilm.
- Production stills for many productions are available in the WCFTR Theatre Title File.
- Presented by Anne Deere Wiman, New York, N.Y., Mrs. Richard Calhoun, Stanford, Connecticut, Mrs. Coleman Grover, New York, N.Y., and Mrs. William Wakeman, Palm Beach, Florida, 1962.
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page