Mixed Materials; Sound Recordings
- 3.2 c.f. (8 archives boxes) and
- 17 disc recordings; plus
- 1.2 c.f. of additions
- Register to the processed portion
- Restricted: The "Project XX" disc recordings may not be used for commercial use or broadcasting.
- Papers of an award-winning writer of television documentaries, including biographical material and research, production information and publicity for the NBC series "Victory at Sea," "Project XX," and "Wisdom." Documentation for "Project XX" is most complete; included are scripts and drafts, correspondence, press releases, reviews, 17 soundtrack recordings, and other production information for 24 episodes. "Victory at Sea" is represented by narrations for all 26 episodes, a script for a motion picture version of the series (UA, 1954), and material pertaining to a book by Hanser and producer Henry J. Salomon, Jr. Notes, scripts, and promotional material pertain to five programs of the "Wisdom" series.
- Among the interviewees are Oscar Hammerstein II, Margaret Mead, and Edward Steichen.
- The processed portion is summarized above and is described in the register. Additional accessions are described below.
- Presented by Richard F. Hanser, Larchmont, New York, 1969.
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page