Search the Catalog
Robert Edward Gard papers, 1946-1976Login to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Content TypesA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Format Mixed Materials; Sound Recordings; Videos, Slides, Films
- 0.4 c.f. (1 archives box)
- 1 tape recording, and
- 21 reels of film (16 mm); plus
- additions of 0.8 c.f
- Papers of Robert Gard, an educator, writer, and founder-director of the Wisconsin Idea Theatre of the University of Wisconsin (1945- ). The collection consists of plays based on Wisconsin history and folklore which were written or narrated by Gard for the Wisconsin College of the Air and the Wisconsin Idea Radio Theatre, two series broadcast by WHA, as well as books. Also included are twenty-one episodes of "Wisconsin is My Doorstep," which aired on WHA-TV from 1955 to 1960 and one College of the Air production, "Lost on the Lady Elgin," is available on tape.
- Presented by Robert E. Gard, Madison, Wisconsin, 1963.
Related Electronic Resources
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.