A limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
- Bing, Rudolph, Sir, 1902- .
- Humphrey, Hubert H. 1911-1978. (Hubert Horatio),
- Roosevelt, Eleanor, 1884-1962.
- Truman, Harry S., 1884-1972.
- WGMS (Radio station : Washington, D.C.).
- Radio and music.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Intellectual life.
- 1.6 c.f. (4 archives boxes); plus
- 0.6 c.f. of additions
- Register to the processed portion
- Papers of Patrick Hayes (1909-1998), a Washington, D.C., cultural impressario chiefly consisting of scripts for "People and Events in the World of Music," a cultural affairs program aired by radio station WGMS. Fragmentary correspondence includes letters from Rudolf Bing, Hubert H. Humphrey, Eleanor Roosevelt, and Harry S Truman. There is also a small file of speeches and remarks.
- The processed portion of this collection is summarized above, dates 1942-1981, and is described in the regiser. Additional accessions date 1948-1981 and are described below.
- Placed on deposit by Patrick Hayes, Washington, D.C., 1968-1977.
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page