Mixed Materials; Videos, Slides, Films
- 6.8 c.f. (17 archives boxes) and
- 3 films; plus
- additions of 12.0 c.f. and
- 2 videorecordings
- Register to the processed portion
- Papers of a prominent television director, consisting almost entirely of scripts and photographs for series which Jones directed, primarily the "Bell Telephone Hour" (NBC), "The Carol Burnett Show" (CBS), "The Perry Como Show" and "Perry Como's Kraft Music Hall" (NBC), "Producers' Showcase" (NBC), and "The Sammy Davis, Jr., Show" (NBC).
- Among the specials which Jones directed are the 1967 and 1969 Tony Awards and the first closed circuit theater television demonstration, a live presentation from the Metropolitan Opera House in 1952. Also included are films of two programs from "Perry Como's Kraft Music Hall."
- The processed portion of this collection is summarized above, dates 1952-1970, and is described in the register. Additional accessions date 1965-1986 and are described below.
- The films and videorecordings in this collection are being cataloged individually.
- Presented by Clark R. Jones, New York, N.Y., 1971-1973.
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page