University of Wisconsin System annual and biennial reports, 1916-continuing
- 2.8 linear feet (7 archives boxes)
- Finding aid available in Special Collections & Archives
- Series open to the public.
- Researchers are responsible for using in accordance with 17 U.S.C.
- This collection is available for transfer through the Area Research Center Network. Contact Special Collections & Archives for more information.
- Annual and biennial reports issued by the UW System, dealing primarily with financial matters. The reports also document system growth, building projects, enrollment and individual schools.
- Arrangement: chronological.
- Materials are in English.
- Boxes 1-7. Shelf location D5/5b
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page