By the Lords-Justices and Council, a proclamation. Cyrill Wich, W. Duncombe. Whereas we have lately received His Majesties directions for our speedy hearing and determining the claimes ...
Dublin, : Printed by Andrew Crook, Their Majesties Printer-General of Ireland, on Ormonde-Key, 1694.
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms
- For hearing claims under the Articles of Galway and Limerick.
- Title from caption and opening lines of text.
- At end of text: Given at the Council-Chamber in Dublin, the 23d day of May, 1694.
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections.
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), I513
- ESTC R178453
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2010. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3018:45).
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page