Search the Catalog
Economic issueLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Content TypesA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator by World Wide Entertainment
- Format Videos, Slides, Films
- Publication Derry, N.H. : Chip Taylor Communications, 2012. Geelong, Victoria : Switch International, 2012.
- 1 online resource (24 min.)
- OCLC ocn867771639
- For humans, sustainability is the potential for long-term maintenance of well being, which has environmental, economic, and social dimensions. Sustainability economics involves ecological economics where social, cultural, health-related and financial aspects are integrated. In this episode we look at how business and industry are tackling the problem to lower carbon, the increasing value of bio-fuels, innovative methods and practices in India and Chile and the role solar energy is playing in China.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Dec. 23, 2013).
- Previously released as DVD.
- This edition in English.
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Online Resources...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.