a film by Melissa Llewelyn-Davies
Videos, Slides, Films
London : British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), [1993?] London : British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), [1993?]
- 1 online resource (92 min.)
- Looks at a Kenyan village, examining the lives of some local characters and presenting a vivid portrait of a changing Masai culture.
- Originally produced in the U.K. by Allegra Productions for the BBC.
- Recorded from SBS television program Fine cut broadcast 19.7.93.
- Previously released as DVD.
- This edition in English and Masai with English subtitles.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page