New Box Productions presents a film by Grover Babcock and Blue Hadaegh ; produced and directed by Blue Hadaegh and Grover Babcock
Videos, Slides, Films
Babcock, Grover, producer, director
Hadaegh, Blue, producer, director
Thomas, Adrian, active 2008, interviewee
DeMaio, Bob, editor
Mulchy, Brian, cinematographer
Elkins, David E., cinematographer
New Box Productions
[Los Angeles] : New Box Productions, 
- 1 videodisc (88 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- Featuring Adrian Thomas
- Editor, Robert DeMaio ; cinematography, David Elkins, Brian Mulchy
- Examines the case of Adrian Thomas, a Troy, N.Y. father, who after ten hours of police interrogation, during which he repeatedly denied causing the injuries that would lead to the death of his son, finally confessed under what some believe to be coercion.
- DVD of the 2011 documentary.
- Includes the original theatrical version (88 minutes) and an edited shortened version (48 minutes).
- DVD; NTSC; widescreen (16x9) presentation; stereo.
- Special features: Shortened version -- Note on versions & usage
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page