Search the Catalog
Children and the European Union : rights, welfare and accountabilityLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator by Helen Stalford
- Format Books
- Publication Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart Pub., 2012.
- xxv, 252 pages ; 24 cm
- ISBNs 1841137650, 9781841137650
- OCLC ocn216663170
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction: children and the European Union -- The value and scope of EU action in relation to children -- The ideology of EU children's rights -- Children, family law and EU migration law -- Children's rights under EU family law: custody, access and parental child abduction -- Maintenance, mediation and the future of EU family law -- Education, children's rights and the EU -- Child protection and EU law -- Children's rights and EU enlargement -- Conclusion: the future of children's rights in the European Union
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.