written by Tony Marchant and Damian Wayling ; co-created by Tony Marchant ; directed by Ashley Pearce ; produced by Nick Pitt ; Twenty Twenty productions Ltd. ; Shed Media Scotland ; BBC
Videos, Slides, Films
Marchant, Tony, 1959-
Wayling, Damian, 1961-
Buchan, Andrew, 1979-
Graves, Rupert, 1963-
Twenty Twenty Television
Shed Media Scotland (Firm)
Acorn Media (Firm)
British Broadcasting Corporation
British Broadcasting Company
London : Twenty Twenty Television ; Silver Spring, MD : Acorn Media Group [distributor],  ©2011
- 2 DVDs (approximately 240 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- Andrew Buchan (Garrow), Alun Armstrong (Southouse), Lyndsey Marshal (Lady Sarah), Rupert Graves (Sir Arthur), Aidan McArdle (Sylvester), Michael Culkin (Judge Buller)
- Graphic designer, Hannah Capron; composer, Edmund Buff; editor, Steve Singleton; executive producers, Gaynor Holmes, Dominic Barlow, Tim Carter; Shed Media executive producer, Kate Croft; BBC executive producer, Mark Bell
- Continuing to fight for prisoners' rights, Garrow defends a man who fired a pistol at King George III, weavers accused of industrial sabotage, and a man falsely charged with murder. Meanwhile, Garrow's own circumstances are dire. Now living with Lady Sarah, he is impoverished and ostracized by his peers, and his mentor, Southouse, is seriously ill.
- Title from container.
- Originally broadcast as episodes of the BBC television program in 2011.
- Bonus features: "Garrow's Law: from dawn to dusk" featurette; photo gallery; cast filmographies.
- Widescreen (16:9) presentation, Dolby Digital stereo.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page